Sunday, 26 April 2015

My second wallpaper motif!


Hello everybody! First off I must apologise for being a little on the quiet side lately. I've been been working on some new designs and I'm chuffed with the outcome!
Here is a photo of my koda trace for my next wallpaper motif. I'm hoping to get back into the print room tomorrow and try this on a few painted A1 backgrounds in some different colour ways before I print the real thing on Tuesday. 
Seeing as my other work for my Twisted Natural concept is really small detail, I wanted to create something more block coloured. I don't usually like block colour but I am really happy with how this design has turned out. 
Looking forward to showing you a sneak peak of my colour ways tomorrow! 

3 comments:

  1. Very informative blog. Nice information and data. Every one need hotmail help this days. For instant hotmail problem’s solutions refer: hotmail contact telephone number uk

    ReplyDelete